View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Mar-21-04, 15:21

Plan: Atkin's
Stats: 186/155/148 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 82%
Lightbulb good habits: stick to what works

I was just cruising the products page, reading about maltitol vs erythritol and even one of my own posts saying how maltitol stalls me but erythritol seems ok. Then I realized why I am stalled and gaining weight. I have been eating carbolite bars, just one, every night. And I usually don't do that. But then I realized why I left my good sweets habit. I usually have my Maine Cottage Foods stuff available for my sweet attacks (erythritol and lo han quo). But this month I ran out really fast since I had company and they demolished my month's supply. Doh! You'd think I would have realized the connection. But I had to read it on the Forum.

It just goes to show you, that we must pick up good habits that help us lose weight and stick to our diets, but that maybe they aren't conscious anymore. So we need some external reminder, a way to look at ourselves. I suppose that is what journals are for. I know I'm too lazy to keep one, which means I have to cover myself by posting here.

If you are stalled or gaining, sit and think about the details, the things that may be hidden deep down. Don't panic. Your good habits are there, and you will find them again.

I'm off to Maine Cottage Foods before things get too bad.

Success to you!
Sponsored Links