View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sun, Mar-21-04, 12:16
aka Celestine

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 247/185/160 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 71%

I too have lost only a few pounds (ok 5) since November, after losing steadily before that. I have not changed my food/carb intake, and sort of feel like I have to eat next to nothing for a few days to see the scale move at all. The five lbs. I have lost in the last few months were the result of very low calorie/low carb blocks of days. And even those pounds come and go, depending on the day.

Haven't given up alchohol either, and don't intend to, I drink 2 or 3 nights a week, and have from the beginning, except for induction.

Also don't do any formal exercise. But am fairly active due to my job and life in general. Honestly don't see myself getting into an exercise routine. On past attempts have just found it mind-numbingly boring, and think I know myself well enough to say that I will never be a worker-outer.

So.....yes, I am getting a little bit disgusted, even a little bit scared, about how difficult it is getting to lose. That being said, I AM starting induction again tomorrow (re-induction challenge thing going on in the Atkins section) because I can't think of anything else to try.

Liz (another boulder)