View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Sun, Mar-21-04, 11:36
Give chance a chance

Plan: General LC maintenance
Stats: 152.6/115.6/115 Female 60 inches
BF:28%
Progress: 98%

All I can say is that there appears to be more than one boulder that needs to go up the hill....one of them definitely lives here at my house.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm fairly pleased with where my weight is today. But it is certainly a bit annoying not to have lost any more since the first of the year. I think I know what my own problem is.....I don't exercise, I do drink alcohol, and I usually eat one serving of a sugar free sweet a day. And I probably should be cutting back on the amount of fat in my diet at this point.

Another problem could be my self-complacency about my current weight. I want to eat the way I am now for life, and I know that if I cut back on the s/f treats, fat, and the alcohol, I won't be able to keep that up indefinitely. And it seems highly unlikely that I'm ever going to really enjoy exercise.

I AM toying with the idea of going back to a clean induction for at least a week to see if I can lose a couple more pounds and then keep them off by eating the way I am now.

Doubt this helps you much, but I wanted you to know that there are indeed "veterans" here with similar frustrations.

Kay