View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Sun, Mar-21-04, 11:32

Plan: Carnivore
Stats: 212/179/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 63%

Wasn't ephedra banned? I'm pretty sure it was, and I'm pretty sure they were supposed to pull it all off the shelves.

Edited to add the following info:The problem with herbal supplements is that there is very little quality control, as Ursula said. You might get minimal quantity of the herb in one dose, and massive quantities in the next dose.

PLEASE try something else instead. It is not worth it! People, lots of people, have died from this. Why risk it? You're not even that much overweight.

OK, let's start from the beginning:
  1. Do you use fitday? If so, open it to public viewing so we can see. If not, start (or at least do an Excel spreadsheet or something).
  2. What are your average numbers for a full week? Calories, fat, carbs (and ECC), and protein. Or, tell us the average percentages. FOR A WEEK, not just a typical day because if you're like me (and I suspect many others), the typical menus you post are not all that typical.
  3. Are you eating off plan? Carb creep is dangerous.
  4. Are you limiting yourself to only a couple artificial sweeteners a day? These stall some people.
  5. Are you limiting yourself to no more than about 3 ounces of cheese a day? Again, it can stall people.
  6. Are you eating any Frankenfoods? Again, stallers.
  7. Are you eating a lot of bacon, hot dogs, sausage, and other processed meats? Salt. Stick with the real stuff.
  8. Are you eating enough veggies? Salads?
  9. Are you exercising?
  10. How many times a day do you eat?
OK. That's enough for a start. THROW AWAY THOSE PILLS! This about getting healthy and losing weight, not losing weight and risking your health and your life.

I'm not going to apologize for coming on strong. You need a good swift kick in the rear.

After you throw away those pills, we'll all have a nice big hug waiting for you.