#5   ^
Old Sun, Mar-21-04, 10:54
Registered Member

Plan: PP/Omega
Stats: 163/123/120 Female 5'4"
BF:no idea/too much
Progress: 93%

Bawdywench:

Yes, I did gather the 4oz was per meal. I must admit the thought of eating meat 3X a day made me feel ill (I'm avoiding eggs because of the arachidonic acid--and my psoriasis is getting better as a result) so I tried a can of sardines for breakfast. I managed to get them down for a week and then just couldn't favce them any more, but by now I'm quite happy to eat meat 3 times a day.

About bras, you said: "Does any woman enjoy shopping for a new bra? OK, so maybe I did right after my reduction surgery, but not now. The inconsistency of sizes of bras is worse than with regular clothing! And why does every manufacturer think women want their boobs smashed together and shoved right up under their chins?
I'D RATHER GET BEAT UP THAN SHOP FOR A NEW BRA!"

Thank you, BW, for reassuring me that I'm not a freak. I am now 35" around my chest and my latest bra is a 40" one. AND IT STILL FEEL LIKE A TOURNIQUET. Also the straps are always much too short so if I get a bigger size it will pull up over my boobs. And you know what: this is largely an American thing. Look at old pics of Princess Di and you'll see her boobs much nearer her elbows than her shoulders. I noticed this ten years ago and when I was in England in '95 I bought bras which I'm looking forward to getting into again. Meanwhile it's the first thing I take off when I get home and the last thing I put on before I go out (and if it were colder down here I 'd just put on sweaters and forget the bra altogether).