View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sat, Mar-20-04, 22:34

Plan: Atkin's
Stats: 225/200/130 Female 66"
BF:
Progress: 26%

I'm all for the honesty option, but these are people you have to be around the majority of your day, so I suppose it does make sense not to offend. But I work in a facility of nearly 200 employees, they bring donuts every sunday and everyone makes a deal about making sure I have one. I simply said that I've changed my eating habits to whole and natural foods and that doesn't include processed and refined foods that weren't healthy for my body. Anyone who brought up the guilt trip got a good lecture on why I decided on this, and why I believe these are good food choices for my body and any other LC/exercise info I could think of off the top of my head. They quit asking because they got sick of my 20 minute presentations of the LC WOE. He he he, beat em' at their own game hon!! Bring in LC treats and trick them into trying them, then tell them UH-OH it was sugar-free and good for you!!! That's just my opinion, you've gotta decide for yourself what you wanna do. After all, you're the one that's stuck working with them, not us

~ Cori ~