View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Sat, Mar-20-04, 15:19

Plan: ALOT of salads,veggies ec
Stats: 180/160/140 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 50%

Hey , Happy Saturday!

My Dh is gone to a bull sell, I just checked our ,moma cows and nothing is calving right now,So I have some time to write to you all!!

Wendy, Gee NEVER feel like you can't write what all is going on, we ALL experience the ups and downs, I have been in such a blue mode lately and my weight is reflecting!! I am not sure what is going to work to get the scale moving, but I am incorporating the flax cereals back into it and keeping the calories down. When you write about the good things going on, we are cheering for you and it gives us inspiration to!! When you have a slip up or two, we feel for you BUT it helps us feel like we are not alone when WE do it also!! (Just my two cents!)

Bawdy, Let's celebrate our birthdays together with a weightloss! I am going to make it a goal to eat clean this week, and hopefully will not be to disapointed when next Sunday comes around! Do you have any plans for the big day? If the weather is not to bad we will prob. go out to our local place to eat, I want a pedometer for my BD! Oh enjoy your theraphy, (It is my source of entertainment to read on your good buys since we live so far away from such things and calving season makes it virtually impossible to get away from the Ranch!)

Elaine,Hope the house cleaning goes fast! I will have to check out the recipe from the darkside once I get done here! Thanks!! And don't over-do the cleaning, noone ever notices a dust bunny here or there!

Ellie, WTG on your consistant workouts! You are going to have to update us with more pictures!!!

Kat,Sounds like you are enjoying the nice weather! We have had nice temps, BUT THE WINDS!!! (And they call Chicago the windy city!)

Renee, Have a fun time hiking and do not over do it!!!

Happy Birthday to Unity!!

Welcome to our pp group Ursula!!

Eight, that was a rotten thing to do! People get funny sometimes when a friend or family member changes their lifestyle,it is sad that his friend is so insecure that he had to do that! Just tell your dh to eat clean today and it will pass!

A BIG HELLO to Dawn,Michele,Robin,Marnie,Paris,Blue,SongB, and to everyone else that visits here!