View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sat, Mar-20-04, 06:24

Plan: my own lc
Stats: 211/155/140 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress: 79%

Good morning Up before anyone in the house this morn in order to have some alone time. Went to neighbors last night to help them paint kitchen and only had 1/2 glass of wine! But-DH had a mixed drink and found out after that the neighbor thought it would be "funny" to make it with a regular soda. He had only drank half of it when he found out-he was not happy. Came home early with a stomach ache and gas. He has done so well on this WOE and to have someone sabotage him made him angry and sad at the same time.

My boss took the office to lunch yesterday and after lunch handed us all the after dinner mints. I was surprised as he has been lc'ing since last Aug and lost 30 lbs. But I noticed that he ate clam chowder-with potatoes, and croutons on his salad. I didnt say anything but when he handed me my mint, I just laughed and handed it back to him saying I had the "real" stuff in my purse and pulled out a sugar free mint. The other office lady just said dont tempt her, she is doing well and we are all proud of her. Made me feel good

Hope you are all doing well, I can never remember to list everyone's names but I think about you all. In fact, I told my DH that I feel like I have a whole bunch of new friends.

Have a great Saturday