View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Fri, Mar-19-04, 11:12

Plan: ALOT of salads,veggies ec
Stats: 180/160/140 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 50%

WTG Renee! You did mini goals and you got the scales a-movin!! Have fun hiking and fill us in on how it goes! Hope the grandson will be feeling better too!! SEE the bloaties DID go away!!

Michele, Good to hear that your starting to lose! And you always have a positive attitude!!

Dawn, the Athens trip sounds like a chance of a lifetime!! That will be a good goal reward to work and focus on!! Just remember us gals here and TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES!!!

Ellie, I like the flax hot mixes, but as far as doing it myself, I do not like the flax like that either! By the way, did you go out to eat for the lime wings/or do you have a recipe???

Song, TERRIFIC on your weight loss! Are you getting enough to eat? And are you taking supplements?? With that quick of a loss you need to make sure that you do! I notice (on the days that I forget to take mine) that I am more run-down, AND have a tendancy to want to eat even more that I already do!

My DH is coming back with the tractor so that means more sorting today! (it is great exercise since I am running the cows down on foot!)

HELLO to Wendy,Bawdy,Elaine,Robin,our mia YETTI,CarbG,Marnie,Unity,(whew we are getting quite a group!) Paris,Kat,And to every one else here!!!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!!