#1   ^
Old Fri, Mar-19-04, 07:53
Flutterby

Plan: All that make sense
Stats: 220/212/160 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 13%
Default Protein Power Pals- Friday, March 19

Can you believe its Friday? And its the LAST day before SPRING!!! YES!

I love spring.. and the only thing I do miss in my 6 years of living here in Atlanta, are the lilacs from up north....I so love their fragrance and no yankee candle can ever duplicate them!

Welcome to anyone that is popping in today to our Protein power thread! If you have any questions or thoughts, please feel free to jump in and share!

Have a great day folks! Going to get my passport today... so I can finish completing the application to volunteer for the summer olympics in Athens this summer! Wouldnt THAT be something?

edited to add: OH.. guess what I had for breakfast? Yep.. SNOT... lol..actually, after reading your thread over in general low carb Bawdy, and all the suggestions, I added the flax seeds after nuking the water and cream, and it really did remind me of MAYPO once I added the SF syrup. Maypo was a mapley version of cream of wheat, I dont even know if they have it on the shelves anymore, but it used to be a REAL treat for me when Mom would get that when we were growing up.

It was good. But I will be honest, I am not full, maybe tomrrow I will double it, or add something... Oh, I did add some wheat germ to it this morning.

Sponsored Links