View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Fri, Mar-19-04, 06:48
Bouncy!

Plan: Atkins Maintenance
Stats: 297/173.3/150 Female 5'7" (top weight 340)
BF:41%/31%/??%
Progress: 84%

Okay, I'm committing too, I'll be here for the 8 weeks, I'll check in often even if I'm failing to make my goals.

My starting weight this morning is 229.8 lbs (I'd normally round up to 230, but I'm so tired of being in the 230s that I'm claiming the .2!)

I'm committing to 120 minutes of cardio exercise this week. That's the equivalent of 4 sessions of 30 minutes, but I wanted to give myself maximum flexibility so, I'm making it a weekly goal of minutes instead of x number of sessions of y minutes duration.

Recess question: ideal workout partner - would have to live with me to make it easier. Would have to be more committed to exercise than me because at this point, I'm much too eager to let it drop if it's cold out or I'm tired, whatever. Would have to be at approximately my fitness level so I don't feel too slow or awkward beside them.

Arms - well, I'll try this with my arms, but I have to warn you, my arms are probably my most hated body part, more so even than my big old apron of a stomach.

Valerie