View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Fri, Mar-19-04, 03:18

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 295/210/160 Female 5"4
BF:
Progress: 63%

Dear All

Thanks for all the advice and support it's really appreciated.
I'm pleased to say I made it through yesterday without cheating
I have a business lunch in a few hours and thought ahead and booked a resturant that I know serves a great mixed grill which is filling without having any extras, so I have the day sorted it will be test time tonight again. I went shopping with my hausband last night and bought a couple of blouses which looked really great and I could see the admiration in his face and that look is really helping to keep my will power in check.

Thanks for the tip on cheese, to be honest I think I ate too much yesterday and will be looking to avoid it today and try and stick to unprocessed meat and eggs as much as I can. I think I'm right in saying the closer I stick to basics the quicker my cravings will go. This is an addiction but I'm gonna beat it because I want to start waking up again without my first thought being for food. I want to eat to live again and not live to eat as I did before. My head is really in the right place today and you guys have helped me to focus my mind on the task ahead so hopefuly I'll have a cheat free weekend.

Many thanks to you