View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sat, Oct-20-01, 19:10

Plan: IN LIMBO!!!!!
Stats: 145/137/126
BF:28.3%/22%/18%
Progress: 42%
Default low fat/low carb

in my humble opinion..... i think we will never see a low carb section. it's sad to me, but sugar is the ruler. we will never be rid of sugar being added to everything. look at spaghetti sauce, sausage, salad dressing, everything. that's why we have to have the hidden carb count because hidden sugar products are in everything. nicotine is the addictive ingredient in cigarettes. SUGAR is the ADDICTIVE ingredient in our foods. Now people are embracing it. a donut with 340 calories, the majority of which is sugar, and people buy 12 to make their friends and co-worker happy?

I had to go to a 5 yr. old's birthday party today. menu was pizza, doritos, snickers, and vanilla cake with whipped cream frosting. Every adult there was at least 30 pounds overweight except me and they all ate it. when told to grab a piece of cake and sit, i said i quit eating sugar,and the response was one piece won't kill you. YES it will, i replied.

Thanks for letting me vent. i would not be able to kick this addiction if i didn't have ya'll to support me.

Brenda