View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Thu, Mar-18-04, 18:55

Plan: Whatever works
Stats: 300.5/200/135 Female 5'1"
BF:
Progress: 61%

My household is not Irish....but St Patty's Day arrived on a Wednesday this year....and I have a kids craft group after school at the church on Wednesdays. Nearly all the kids have some Irish descent...the only exception was a young hispanic 6th grade boy (and me..but I wore lots of green) and he didn't wear any green. He decided to paint his arm green (with a washable marker..) spray green glitter into his hair and face...put three sprigs of fake greenery in his hair...changed his name (put an O' in front of his last name...)..and had a ball with the rest of us!!! He told everyone he was part Irish...THIS PART (and showed everyone his green arm!)

I know that had nothing to do with food...but THIS does...I "spiked" their apple juice bottles with green food coloring, and they ALL thought I bought it that way...wondered where I found it...I just told them I bought the bottles at a store....they LOVED it!

I had absolutely NO Irish food whatsoever....not because I'm not Irish, but because I didn't have time to COOK any corned beef and cabbage!! I LOVE THE STUFF!!!! I got home late last night...and my DH had already eaten.