View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Thu, Mar-18-04, 16:52

Plan: Atkins Maintenance
Stats: 213/141/150 Female 5'4 1/2"
BF:
Progress: 114%

Archie...I totally agree. I'm pretty sure her problem was that she is bitter...and also that she thinks she knows better because she's a nurse. That's why I was able to be kind even though I didn't want to. I figure maybe...just maybe...she'll remember and a little seed will sprout someday and it will change her life. I really do just want to reach out to people like that, I do...and I hope I didn't come across in my post as being hateful myself...I was just so taken aback...I would never talk to someone I didn't know like that, you know? I mean I didn't take a gander in her basket and start hatefully telling her that sugar and carbs are a lie and will kill her. I guess I'm niave enough to believe that all people are nice.

Rocky, RS = Russel Stovers

Hilary...found that candy in the Easter candy isle...all mixed up with the rest of the stuff. The lady said that she had it all in one area, but then the manager came and spread it all out.

TweetyFan...thank you for the heads up about Eckerds!!! The candy at Wal-Mart was also in the Easter colors/packaging...just not as big a selection as I would have liked. I want to make sure my ds has choices so that Easter doesn't tempt him away from lc. So far he has lost 4 lbs. and he's still excited about it. But he's so young, I don't want him to have to suffer while his siblings munch out on garbage.