View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Thu, Mar-18-04, 10:14

Plan: Carnivore
Stats: 212/179/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 63%

Great to hear from you, Wendy! As Renee said, we were about to send a search party out looking for you.

Don't apologize for trying a different plan. There is no one right plan for everyone. Some certainly make more sense than others, but sometimes our bodies don't care what makes sense.

If one plan worked for everyone, everytime, I wouldn't be having so much trouble with PP this time around. (Actually, I think I'm having more trouble with me and my motivation more than the plan, but that's another story!)

I also believe that our bodies need different motivators at different times of our lives. So if this is working for you, you just keep doing it. It's like how they always recommend that you switch off your workouts from time to time so that your muscles don't get used to certain movements and become much more efficient and so don't work as hard anymore. Maybe it's the same with other facets of your body, too.

There are no rules here. We all just do what feels right. Sometimes we're on the wagon, sometimes we're hanging on by our fingernails, and sometimes we're off the wagon face down in the mud. But we're trying, and that's what counts.

Good to hear from you again!!!