View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Mar-18-04, 09:52

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 378/295/159 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 38%
Default Special thanks to all TDC members

I just wanted to post a VERY special thank you to all of the people who gave me support and advise while I was quitting smoking. I could never have done it without all of you. I must have read each post 100 times to stay encouraged. I made it through and I can proudly say I am a non-smoker now.

You all may not realize how much your words mean to others. I am sure like with my own posts, when people post it is usually because they are struggling with an issue and even if you don't have the answer, just replying to them with care means the world. Your reply can make the difference in someones life and may mean they will go on instead of quit. For some, this forum is the only support they have, and without it many would probably have failed. I use this forum every day, it has made the difference for me. I feel like my opion counts and I am helping others and that in turn helps me to feel more worthwhile and have greater confidence in myself.

I know I have rambled (once again) but I really want everyone to know that you have all made and are making a difference in my life and I really appreciate it. God bless all of you.
Sponsored Links