#9   ^
Old Wed, Mar-17-04, 13:33

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 130.5/119.5/115 Female 4'10.5"
BF:32%/32%/22%
Progress: 71%
Default hey there

well first things first.

Ask yourself why you want to lose weight. And write it down. Keep it. Write how it makes you feel being the weight you are.

Also if you can remember to a time when you felt and looked your best and be as descriptive as you can and write it down.

Reading back on these things really helps!!!!

The other thing I always think is this:

Being thinner is going to feel so much better than how good this cake, bread, candy etc. will ever taste. (Did that make sense? )

Also you might want to look at self sabotage(ing). Is there some reason you (deep down) don't think you are worth the time effort and energy it takes to get to your goal? A lot of people just give into cravings or give up because they think 'I've tried before and failed so whats the difference if I do it now or do it later.' Thing is you can do it. A craving will pass. Try to find something else to do that you physically can't eat while doing, like take a shower or brush your teeth. Check the mail....whatever you have to do to get through it, usually it won't last past your activity.

Good luck, you can do it. I know it. If I can turn down cake 5 times in my first two weeks I believe anyone can do this. I LOVE LOVE LOVE cake I never thought I'd see the day I could cut one up and serve it to a room full of people and not even have a taste, but I did and YOU CAN TOO. And you will feel great for it too.

Jenny