View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Wed, Mar-17-04, 09:28

Plan: Organic Dukan Attack
Stats: 132/129.4/116 Female 4' 11"
BF:
Progress: 16%

Ok, here's yesterday, and it is very typical

breakfast: 2 eggs scrambled with butter plus 2 slices of ham (ham omelet). These are small eggs with 6 g protein and 1 g. carb each. Ham said there was no carbs and 8 g of protein in 2 slices (my ham talks to me). I make that 20 g. protein, 2 g. carbs. (~300 cals)

snack: high fiber bran muffin from TJ's: label says 22 g. total carbs but 13 g. fiber. and 5 g. protein (80 cals) I read that 9 carbs

Lunch: 4 oz of broiled chicken (25 g. protein?) plus 1/2 cup green beans with a tbs. of butter. I counted 2 g. net carbs for the beans (325 cals?)

snack: half an apple 10 net carbs? 50 cals?

dinner: foil packet of tuna (23 gr. protein) with green salad (I don't count leafy greens and there were no carrots or croutons), 1 tbs mayo in tuna (200 cals?)

snack: 1 oz smoked almonds (6 gr. protein, 2 net carbs per label) 170 cals.

I make that 79 g. protein, 23g carbs, 1125 cals. for the day

Some days I replace the eggs with a cup of Greek yogurt (16 gr. protein and 8 grams carbs, but on those days I usually use an atkins shake for a low-carb high protein meal in the evening)

Typically, since the first of the year, I have found that I get between 1100 and 1300 cals everyday, with about half the cals coming from fat. The rest is coming from carbs and protein, and I have been increasing the protein and decreasing the carbs. I do weigh and measure my food, so I am not "free feeding" anything but spinach and lettuce.

Since I don't have a dramatic amount of weight to lose, I know I shouldn't expect dramatic losses, but I am really upset to see NO loss and even some gain for two months now!!