Old Wed, Mar-17-04, 02:28
Staying Put

Plan: Atkins/CarbCycling
Stats: 299/252/180 Female 69"
BF:
Progress: 39%
Question Newbie from the uk! Problem...

Hi guys.

I'm introducing myself really in this first message and also have a question...saorry if it's a bit long, but I really need your help!!

Im Emma, have twin girls who will be two in April and lead a really busy lifestyle - I started on the Atkins diet just under two weeks ago, and I've already hit a problem!!

I lots only 3lb in the first week, and although I was a bit dissapointed (after seeing friends having lost 5 or 7 in the first week) I have continued as I desperately need to lose weight for health issues.

I weighed myself on last saturday, and this morning, to see what was going on...I have PUT ON 1/2 a pound!!!!!!!!!!
This is my typical daily diet...PLEASE tell me what I am doing wrong???

Breakfast - something along the lines of two scrambled eggs made with a spoon full of double cream, with three slices of bacon, some mushrooms cooked in butter.

Lunch - a salad comprising fetta or mozzerella cheese with a few olives, some olive oil dressing, garlic, & red peppers which I have softened in olive oil.

Dinner - Duck breast with skin on, brocoli or cabbage. OR Chilli (no beans) made with beaf mince - not skimming fat off, just made with beef stock, onions, peppers, and all cooked in olive oil.

I do drink coffee and admit to it not being decaf - but I have it with cream and sweetner.

I really do not know what I am doing wrong?? I also vshould mention that I have some keytone sticks and they're showing moderate to high keytosis!!

Any ideas please as I feel so alone with this - everyone else I know has lost alot of weight on this diet and I realy need to now!!
Thanks for listening, sorry it was so long.
Sponsored Links