View Single Post
  #26   ^
Old Tue, Mar-16-04, 12:34

Plan: vegan low-carb
Stats: 252/252/199 Female 64.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%

I had a hard time going to the movies without popcorn, too! I either cheated or avoided going. One time I had a planned cheat and got a small popcorn with loads of butter and a diet pepsi. I'm sure the guy at the counter looked at my fat a$$ and, no idea about LC, thought "you should skip the butter, girlfriend!"

The last movie I went to I went with Jeanyyy (from the forum) and we brought Atkins treats, huge bottles of water and she brought MINI MEATBALLS wrapped in foil So, we got to pig out at the movies and it was all LEGAL! We only ate during the previews, actually, since we went to see The Passion of the Christ and there's no way we ate anything else during the rest of the movie.

A lot of people bring sunflower seeds, a measured amount of nuts... you can do it! Or, just bring water and keep guzzling and enjoy the movie!

We had a nurse at work who's office was right behind mine and we worked night shift together. Every morning at about 6 a.m. she'd pop some microwave popcorn--what a stink The poor patients who were coming in for surgery and had been fasting....

I'm going to try that popcorn soon! I'll come back and post my 'review', if anybody wants to read it

Nicole