View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Tue, Mar-16-04, 11:40
Registered Member

Plan: ATKINS
Stats: 185/175/135 Female 5'7
BF:
Progress: 20%

You have to figure out what's right for you. I personally have had one "cheat meal" each day of the weekend starting Saturday. I end on Sunday. I usually eat a Saturday and Sunday dinner Atkins free. I'm usually down a pd or two the next day. Just me. But I make sure I drink my water.....and I get right back on on Monday. I also work out (or try to) 5 days a week. You have to see what works for you. I refuse to be in bodage to food on either side. Overeating or deprivation. Some don't feel it's deprivation but when I'm at my friends' house for Sunday dinner and they've made Pot Roast and potatoes with green beans, I have a little of the potatoes. I don't feel like the potato is the enemy here, it's always been about my choices. God made those starchy vegetables and I don't think He ever intented for us to swear them off. It's all this highly processed, man made stuff that's the worst. I'd rather have a little bit of a potato than to have some of these "Low Carb" frankenfoods that only contribute to the bad habit mentality that got us fat in the first place. Now I do try to stay away from the sugars.
-When you cheated on Valentine's Day,what happened? Did you find it diffucult to come on back?