Old Tue, Mar-16-04, 09:27
Medival Princess

Plan: curves
Stats: 298/214/190 Female 6 ft or 72 inches
BF:
Progress: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1molly
Can any of you ladies that posted so often in Nov 2002 update us on your progress. Still with Curves plan??? Progress reports, likes & dislikes, etc. Please let me know if you are still on it or went off & why.
Thanks!!!

well I am not one of the nov 02 people but I have been on the low carb version since june and have loved it! I even took two weeks vacation off (oct) & a month off (dec) and didn't gain but a few lbs (which did come off just like he said within the first two days of being back on the diet) I have lost 79lbs last time I was on the scale, roughly 14% BF, and 22 inches (just from bust / waist / hips)
I like everything about it pretty much, it was hard at first eating so much meat(I was semi vegitarian) but that has gotten easier since I have learned how to cook it I love the fact that my hair and nails are healthy my skin has started clearing up, my depression has vanished, I was sleeping better... til I took a 3rd shift position lol but the lack of sleep now I know is because of my job at least! I also have so much more energy than I did sometimes I am almost hyperactive (this is somthing I NEVER was as a kid)
I am trying to think if there is anything I dislike... probably yogart and cottage cheese and milk but I take a calcium suplement and just don't bother with them. I never liked them before the diet I am a picky eater