View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Tue, Mar-16-04, 08:15
Flutterby

Plan: All that make sense
Stats: 220/212/160 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 13%

I have never been told I was someone's hero... you really did make me blush...thank you for putting it into perspective again for me. You are right....truly you are.. it HAS been working for me. And it HAS been doing just what it needed to be doing for my body, at this present moment, which has been: healing....all the rest WILL follow.

Sometimes we cannot see the forest because of all the trees... good idea to get our perspective refocused and I needed that.

I am glad the info was of interest, I was tired of only posting about my back and stuff.. (LOL!)

I actually was up at 5:15 am to a crackingly LOUD text message ( I HAVE to get that changed to some quieter tone!) where they cut my cell phone off. NOT a good thing, as we decided to cut our home phone off about 6 months ago, so I could put a phone in at the office. AND ..yep I route the calls from the office to my cell. So.. blather.. how did I miss THAT bill? I went online and found that someone JUST paid me for a one hour massage off of my web site.. bought a gift for someone! so that paid for half of the bill. We are a little tight now, till Payday cause of the nearly $500.00 bucks at the vet. I was like, this phone cut couldnt have waited til thursday? LOL.. never works like that does it? But.. God rerouted the money for us...

So, see that is another example..of wanting it one way..expecting it one way, and it happening yet a different way...and it all turning out for the better, even tho when you are in the thick of things, it may not feel like you are getting anywhere.

ps... yoooooooooohooooooooo..where is everyone?

Now I am off to an appt, and then teaching this afternoon, then another apt at 6.. so I wont be back til tonite.. have a great day