View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Mon, Mar-15-04, 20:08
Registered Member

Plan: No gluten, CAD
Stats: 196.0/158.5/149.0 Female 62
BF:36/29.0/27.3
Progress: 80%

I'm adding my this week wasn't great either, voice. I guess the main thing is that we are hanging in spite of the weeks adversities. The dr. prescribed2 more weeks of antibiotics and they are hitting my tummy in the worst way. Had to miss a few days of work, getting sick nearly every hour. I got some medication to for the side effects today so maybe I'll start feeling alive. I only did my LBWO last week. I will probably skip cardio this week and try to get all the lifting in. I was so rundown yesterday I would do 3 squats and have to rest 30 seconds. My legs are really sore which surprised me.

Tholian maybe you can try something to help you sleep? I am a major insomniac some of the things that have helped me are: Baileys in hot chocolate and a jacuzzi before bed. Yoga, staying up extra late, reading, benadryl. Have you tried ashwaganda, it relaxes you and helps your body deal with stress. I always take it when I'm hormonal. Maybe you can just workout whenever you have time. Heavy exercise helps me sleep sometimes.