View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Mon, Mar-15-04, 19:35
Registered Member

Plan: personal
Stats: 150/137/120 Female 5' 4"
BF:
Progress: 43%

Wow! Awesome workout tonight! woohoo!!! I've got my energy back again, yay!!! I havent been feeling so tired lately, I dunno what happened for those 3 days I wasnt able to stay up...but thank God, I got around it.
So I changed up my workout. I am doing the same super cardio mix, except that I customize the workout to 3 different workouts. I rotate them throughout the week, so I do the same workout twice a week. As well I incorporated Tamilee Webb's I want those Abs, and Arms. I switch off everyday with a ab, and arm workout. Also I do either the first program or the second one every other day...today I did arms and boy did I feel it! I am working on Guns! lol...Hopefully I will have some visible results soon...otherwise, I am losing and feeling better. Surprisingly, this Atkins is amazing...I dont have as many cravings as I use to. Geez, I just want to buy some of the breads but there so costly. Oh well, I ate some of the pancakes this morning for breakfast and the serving was so feeling I didnt feel hungry till 3:30. Im Happy!!!!