View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Mar-15-04, 16:04

Plan: atkins/now CAD
Stats: 250/229/130 Female 63 inches
BF:yes/it/is
Progress: 18%
Default Constipation (a cautionary tale)

OK firstly I'd like to apologise in advance for any offense.
There has been much discussion from time to time about the big C. It has been a recurring problem for me since LCing, but I've been determined to stick it out and have tried a variety of cures. They have worked for a while and then it's come back. During this time I've developed H**roids, ( I know TMI, but it's relevant)
Last Saturday, I went for a 30k bike ride, about 2 hours later I felt as though I'd been kicked in the butt by a horse. The pain didn't go away, so off to the DR's yesterday. ( I know I shouldn't have waited a week, but I HATE going to the Dr's). So now I'm the proud owner of a clotted haem**roid (can't bring myself to write that word), and they're no D**MN joke, basically no sitting, walking, or bending without severe pain. So if you're having problems in the BM dept, please spend time and effort to overcome the problem.
I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

Warning it gets grosser now:
Best thing I've found when things get really desperate are glycerine supps, especially if you put them in the freezer first. Most other things work from the other end, and that's no use when you've already developed a brick.
OK I'm going to post this, hope it doesn't offend people
Sponsored Links