View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Mar-15-04, 14:45

Plan: Atkins Maintenance
Stats: 213/141/150 Female 5'4 1/2"
BF:
Progress: 114%
Default Have you RAISED your goal weight?

Howdy. When I first joined this website I think I had my goal at 140. Then my best friend got down to under 130 and we're the same height...so I figured why not? I thought we were the same build...but she's lost all her, um, chest area. I've lost 55 lbs and not lost much there myself. So I'm starting to think we really aren't the same build. I've checked all the height/weight and bmi info and it seems like 140 is about an average weight for my height (not that it means much)...I've been looking at other profiles on here and most of the ones I've looked at where the lady was my height, the goal is 140. I suppose I'm wondering if I shouldn't have lowered my goal...

Last night I uploaded a new current photo (thanks for all the comments). When I compared it to my last current photo - a 20 lb. difference - the improvement was amazing. I'm thinking that another 20 lbs. might be just enough and 30 would be too much, based on the differences in the two photos. (But when I look in the mirror my belly and my thighs look more like at least 30 more lbs.!!!) So I'm thinking about raising my goal.

Have any of you raised your goal? I feel so funny about doing it...like I'm cheating or something, you know?
Sponsored Links