View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Wed, Oct-17-01, 15:17

Plan: dont know
Stats: 296/296/225
BF:
Progress:
Default wsgts,brenda,holly

did mean to yell brenda never knew writing in caps meant yelling i though it meant you could not read fine print so i made it bigger to read no big deal this is cool in lower case. WSGTS I JUST CAME FROM A FRIENDS HOUSE WHO SHOT A WILD BOAR IN ARKANSAS THE SKIN IS SO THICK BEHIND NECK IS UNREAL. WHOOPS SORRY BRENDA, i just got through building my deer stand and putting out deer cocaine and corn and salt licks. boy i am hungry but it is for sweets. IS ketchup a no no also because of the carobs i have did good so far on my first day just eggs and more eggs a brick of cheese and a half pound of turkey two diet pepsi and i haven't ate diiner yet Sure hope this diet works. you was talking about college wish i would have gone instead of going to work on the railroad but 25 years on this engine its to late to change boats now. I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN TYPING INSTEAD OF HOME EC. SO IDON'T HAVE TO CHICKEN ON THIS KEY BOARD. OH THERE GOES THE CAPS AGAIN sorry not yelling my fingers are to fat and two or more keys when pecking this out. The book that came with my videos does not have all the food listed as far as carob gram where can get I one at ilooked at wally world {walmarts} but they did not have one. later terry holt