#7   ^
Old Mon, Mar-15-04, 07:59
Flutterby

Plan: All that make sense
Stats: 220/212/160 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 13%

Good morning folks,

Thanks for the love.... been boohooing.. (wry smiles-whats new huh?) Orang-I saved that picture, thank you.

Down a pound this morning.. I guess I had to threaten it with everyone coming here and burning it!

Unity-when you are using the mouse.. how is your elbow positioned? does it hang mid air, are you sitting cockeyed, does it rest comfortably and supported. What I am referring to is ergodynamics and posture... and it most assuredly could have just put too much of a strain on you, and is pinching a nerve. Posture wise.. do you sit up straight, back tall, breathing deeply? Do you hold your breath alot...

I ask all those q's.. just so you can start thinking.. how that may be affecting you. But I am still thinking that its a pinched nerve in the neck and shoulder region. Never tried just copying and pasting to the posts here...

TOS="Symptoms may begin insidiously after repetitive or stressful activity, such as prolonged computer keyboard use or mechanical and overhead work. Trauma, such as an automobile accident with occurrence of a whiplash injury, also has been associated with onset of TOS with a frequency of up to 23%. Sports activities, especially throwing and swimming, have been implicated as well; symptoms may be similar to those of a clavicular fracture, with a delayed onset from hours to weeks"

Maybe the pics will help....