View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Mar-15-04, 05:24

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 170/???/135 Female 5 foot 6 inches
BF:
Progress: 27%
Default Could you pleaseshare your experiences of switching from Atkins to the SBD?

Hi everyone,

I am considering switching over from Atkins to SBD. I have been doing Atkins for 10 weeks now and apart from a 4 lbs loss during induction and 2 or 3 lbs I've been yo yo-ing with after that, I really haven't seen the results I was hoping for.

During those 10 weeks I have been following induction very strictly. My only planned cheat during that period was a recent few glasses of red wine at dinner once. Other than that, a clean by the book induction.

What can I expect switching to phase 1 of SBD? I'm not expecting the initial whoosh of water weight because that has already happened with Atkins. But is there anything else you can share about your experience and general feeling about the SBD?

I need to read the book starting today before I start. I can never start anything without reading eveything I can on a subject, but I thought I'd try to begin modifiying my induction as of today. Lowering the fat and so on. Any tips there to get me started?

Thanks....I appreciate it.
Sponsored Links