View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Sun, Mar-14-04, 23:06

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 334/240/190 Male 5ft 11in
BF:
Progress: 65%

Insurance is funny like that. I applied for kaisers personal advantage plan and got denied because of my weight and asthma...go figure. When you NEED health insurance you are denied and when you dont they are more then happy to have you...damn healthcare system heh. BUT I was covered under HIPAA so when I called and asked why I got denied they said that was for the personal advantage plan I got denied for. But I still get the same plan automaticly under HIPAA...for the low price of 377 dollars a month! Great if I was Bill Gates.

I tried Tae Bo and its a little intense for me. I was lazy for so long I get light headed and feel like crap doing Tae bo so its back to weights. Weight lifting doesnt seem to cause me to need medicne.

I was thinking about looking into low cost insurance but advair is so expensive im not sure how much it would help. Primatine mist seems to be working well right now. I am saving what I have left of my abuterol for emergency situations but then again I have never had an emergency but who knows what could happen. I would love to be able to afford a treadmill but I cant right now. Well not one that isnt a piece of crap.