View Single Post
  #24   ^
Old Sun, Mar-14-04, 14:16
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 165/119/125 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 115%

Thanks for the recipe..I will definately try that!

It seems NOW that my current potential problem is the intake of *too many calories*!!! ARgh!!! Before I started this thread, the cal count for the days before was 1635 and 1390. (I had just started my fit day account. Since then I've been taking in more fat to ease the constant hunger and my cal count is way up there!...2184, 2797, 2316...and today it already is at 1818 - it's mid afternoon and I haven't had any afternoon snacks and will need to eat dinner tonight, of course. I'm only suppose to weigh in of Fridays, but the worry over fat calories caused me to take a peek today. I've gone from 157 to 160 Grrrrr!! Will I ever get this right???? This morning, even after 2 boiled eggs and cream cheese, and then 3 eggs with a piece of melted cheddar & 4 thin slices of bacon, I was hungry again. So later for a snack I did have an ounce of string cheese and later a shake. And I was *still* in the pit of my stomach hungry. For lunch I had a cup and half of pulled pork and two cups of greens with red wine viniagraitte. That finally satisified me but my calorie intake is now over 1800. So now is it time to cut back on the fat?