View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Sun, Mar-14-04, 11:34

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 378/295/159 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 38%

Ok, I am the La Tiara Taco Shell QUEEN! I love them! The package says 4 carbs total with 3 carbs dietary fiber so 1 net carb but I am not so sure that is correct, I mean anything that good has to be more than 1 net carb so I count the total 4 carbs per shell in my daily allowance. Let's face it, they are made from corn and corn has carbs. There is some controversy over whether the dietary fiber has already been deducted from the total carbs or not but nonetheless, I have been eating them at least 3 times a week and have had no stalls or problems.

I get mine online cheap at www.lowcarbsuperstore.com, they are under baked goods. They are $1.65 for a box of 12 but I order mine by the case (told you I was QUEEN) 12 boxes of 12 totaling 144 shells for $18.00. I have ordered from here 4 times now and the prices are reasonable and the service is impecable.

I use these things for so much more than tacos. I break them apart and have nachos, I take them to restaurants and use them for cheese dips, etc. I make chicken and beef tacos, taco salads, so much more. I guarantee you will never want a different brand once you taste these.