View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Sun, Mar-14-04, 05:20

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 378/295/159 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 38%

People can be so cruel and they use others weak points to make themselves look better. I would have still been crying if this had happened to me before I changed my life with this WOL but now I can look adversity in the face and defy it! I am a beautiful person on the inside and the outside, regardless of how much I weigh. Size does not define a persons worth, we are all human and nobody deserves to be made fun of for any reason. I not only want to be treated as a human and with respect but I now demand that I be treated as such. I refuse to let anyone belittle me because of my weight or any other "flaw" they may think I have. I used to run and hide and stay away from crouds for fear of being humiliated but I dare anyone to do it now. Before I could fully commit myself to this WOL, I had to do some serious soul searching and learn to love myself. I never succeeded at anything in the past because I did not think I deserved it. Now, I know I do deserve it and I am in control of my life and my destiny from now on. I will never let anyone make me feel inadequate as a human being. They will either accept me for who I am or I will not have anything to do with them.

I think we have all been through the teasing and taunting at some point in our lives. If not by direct insult, by indirect insult, (making jokes and inappropriate comments.) Physical pain will go away but mental and emotional pain takes much longer to heal. We must stay strong and know that no matter what we look like on the outside, the person inside is who makes us the beautiful people that we are. My grandmother always told me, "Pretty is, is pretty does."