View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Sat, Mar-13-04, 20:39

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 235/153/135 Female 5'0
BF:
Progress: 82%

This is good timing. Tomorrow I've set aside the day to go through all my clothing and try everything on.

My closet is (was) quite organized - good and longer items (e.g. dresses) on the left; two rows on the right, long sleeve shirts on top, short sleeve shirts on the bottom, pants usually on the bottom as well.

That worked well when everything fit. Now that I'm going through the shrinking (yipee!) it's another matter. I pull something out, forget it's too big, put it back, try again.

The short sleeve shirts aren't too bad. I figure it won't be too noticeable that they're too big, at least for a little while. But some of the long sleeve shirts and sweaters are starting to look odd. Good thing it's starting to warm up outside. I can start packing up some of that stuff for Goodwill because I'll need smaller sizes next winter anyway.

The pants that I bought in 1, 2 & 3 sizes too small [2 months ago - 1 & 2 sizes too small fit now!!] I put on my extra end table so I wouldn't mix them up with pants that fit (or are too big now).

Yikes!!!! I need to know what fits and what doesn't! I bought myself several underwear (from the regular women's sizes!!!) and cleaned out that drawer today.

Overall, it's quite a fun plight to be in!