View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Sat, Mar-13-04, 20:33

Plan: Atkins/Protein Power
Stats: 256/179/160 Female 68 inches
BF:38.9/27.2/24.3
Progress: 80%

Drew: "My prep time for heading out the door is about 10 mins. I roll out of bed, brush teeth, dress and I am out the door."

That's me all the way.

It's usually 10 min or less from the time I wake up to I'm out the door. Prior preparation is very important. Try some of the LC shakes or meal bars. Be careful with the meal bars, as they can cause stalls in some.

I use the EAS Carb Controlled shakes. If I have time in the morning I mix Coconut oil, egg beaters in a blender, then add Flax seed and the shake (sometimes I add a little cream too). I let the oil and eggs go for a while on stir while I get dressed, then mix in the others and pour into a "sippy cup" (cup/bottle with lid & straw) and go! If I'm in a real hurry I just grab the shake. I also have a couple in work, just in case I miss a meal.

I'm not a fan of the bars, so I can't advise you on those.

Another thing you can do is make your breakfast the night before and just mic it in the morning. I make scrambled eggs and bacon/sausage/kielbasa and then just nuke it. Some mornings I take it with me and eat at work, others I eat it before I leave (boy, that's rare!)

One of the things about this WOE, is to plan, plan plan. Until the world becomes a LOT more LC friendly, you have to rely on yourself to make sure you have your foods around and eat properly.

Elsah, I've not gotten to maintenance yet, so I don't know the percentages. You should check out the success stories and journals. I'm sure you'll fine refernces to what people are eating. Try a search too.