View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Sat, Mar-13-04, 19:41

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 245/205/185 Male 69 Inches
BF:
Progress:

Milk in coffee!?! ICK! Black for me!

I have never been a picky eater (Part of my problem I guess) and I do not eat for emotional reasons. I have just always eaten alot of carbs... And it adds up I suppose.

I do change the beef with chicken/pork/Fish. And some mornings I have eggs, and bacon/sausage... But before I started this plan I never ate breakfest to start with. My prep time for heading out the door is about 10 mins. I roll out of bed, brush teeth, dress and I am out the door. So it has been really hard for me to get up those few moments earlier to cook something. Hench I grab the sticks on the way out and eat them in the car! I know. Horrid. But I also know I really need to eat SOMETHING in the morning.

Variety... Humm. Yea that may be nice. But food to me has always been an after thought. Doesn't matter what it is, as long as it is there 2 times a day when I set aside time to eat! Guess I need to change that.

It is something I have to work on! This week I will eat something besides celery each morning! There is a goal. heh

Thanks all!

Drew