View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Sat, Mar-13-04, 16:52

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 384/142/135 Female 5 ' 5 1/2 "
BF:
Progress: 97%

Your right, I need to just tell him this is the way for me to do it. Sometimes they will get treats, sometimes I get treats sometimes we all get treats. I love your idea of gradually reducing the sugar. I hadn't even thought of that! My dh has always been under weight, I've never had that problem, right now he's about the right weight. He doesn't really want to do low carb, but I've been adding more breakfasts meats for him so he doesn't feel left out. I have been really lucky that I haven't had any health problems because of my weight, but someone inspired me to loose weight again on a low carb diet. My dh old boss lost 80 lbs, and when I saw him, all I could think was, this is someone who loves food as much as me, and he did it, so I know I can. I decided not to think about it and just do it. I think it's easier now than when I did it a few years ago. It's more common, even fast food restaurants feature low carb burgers, and there are products in the store too.

I just read in a fitness magazine that they found that people that snacked on almonds everyday lost more weight than those that didn't. They thought it was something in the almonds that blocks the starch. I thought that was interesting. I'm going to have to get me some.

I've been listening to this tip show, and I can't remember who said they were going to go do their nails, but the show said to paint your nails with vinegar, let it dry then apply your polish, your polish will last longer.

I appreciate your support, I have a lot to loose, but I know I can do it!

Songberrie