View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Sat, Mar-13-04, 14:13
Fitday PC's #1 Fan

Plan: Maintenance
Stats: 310/151.0/152.5 Female 5'9
BF:
Progress: 101%

My closet is very sparse. I have 2 pair current size jeans to wear to work. 2 pair last sized jeans for yard work. 2 pair next sized jeans for about 4 - 6 weeks from now (at which point I donate my biggest sized to a gastric bypasser I know, who then wears them for a short time and passes them on to another gastric bypasser.)

For shirts, I have a few baggy T-shirts I can sort of wear (thank goodness for covering everything up with a lab coat at work!). 4 nice T-shirts I can almost wear. I also have a nice selection of good fitting short sleeved sweatshirts I inherited from my Dad's closet after he died. (They fit great, look nice, and remind me of him so I enjoy wearing them.)

That's it except for socks, bras, and undies. Oh. I also have two pairs of shorts. I bagged up everything else (that was too big) and donated it. A few years ago, when I was getting ready to move, I bagged up everything that was too small and donated it.

I'm only buying the bare minimum to stay covered and have something to where when the other stuff is in the laundry. When I get to goal, I'm going to wait a while to let my body settle into it's final shape and then get a couple more pair of jeans, a couple more T-shirts, and a few more of those great short sleeved sweatshirts (which are very hard to find in stores. I have no idea where Dad used to get them.)

I also have half a dozen work issued lab coats. I keep having to trade those in for smaller sizes. Nice to have them be company issued so that I don't have to pay for the size change.

My closet is really ridiculous looking. It is a nice change from having it loaded with stuff I can't wear, though.

Lynda