View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Mar-13-04, 13:53

Plan: Undecided atm
Stats: 162/000/115 Female 5' 4"
BF:
Progress: 345%
Default Spouses and Atkins

I was just wondering does your spouse do atkins, are they supportive or do they constantly tempt you to eat things you can't eat? I skipped breakfast this morning ( I know bad thing to do) but I was in a hurry to get to the bank and go grocery shopping so I could get on with my day. My husband who doesn't do atkins picked up a bag of strawberry cheesecake cookies. He opened the in the parking lot (in front of his hungry pregnant wife OMG the nerve!) and for 15 minutes on the ride home I had to listed to oh my god, these are sooooooooo good. You need to try one. Come on just take a bite. Eat one it's not going to kill you. It went on and on and on and on. Does anyone else deal with this stuff? I mean I started a journal with what I eat listed every day just so the fear of someone seeing me completely screw up will make me think twice about a cheat. I am actually sitting here right now 'chattering' to a grey screen just cause I really want to go grab his bag of cookies and finish them off. Anyways, just wondered if anyone has figured out a way to deal with these temptations.

Jenn
Sponsored Links