View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Sat, Mar-13-04, 12:08
MySpaceBarSticks.

Plan: atkins
Stats: 21/20/180 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress: -1%

i have my clothes separated by seasons, kinda. short sleeves go on one end, long on the other, and the ones that don't fit go right in the middle. i have tons of clothes that i bought that were too small, and until now i had them in a bag on the floor of the closet. i took them all out and hung them up so i could see them and try them on ocasionally. i have been grabbing more from the middle section, and wearing things i haven't worn in a few years. i just reorganized my drawers. jeans that are still a little tight on the bottom, jeans i can fit now but not b4 on the top, and jeans that are just right in the middle. i can actually wear alot of the jeans that i had from 3 years ago b4 i got pregnant. it's weird to look at the sizes on some of these things. i can finally get back into my size 26 jeans, but am still able to wear the stretch ones that are a 30/32. i love the stretch cuz they last for many sizes up and down. i bought tons of those when i was pregnant, and got so used to the comfort that i kept wearing them.
i also have a bag of clothes i am collecting that are still fairly new and now too big 4 me. when it gets full i will get rid of them all at once.