View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Mar-13-04, 10:29

Plan: lower carb
Stats: 333/199.8/172 Female 5'8"
BF:??/39.0/25
Progress: 83%
Question How are you managing your closet?

Ok, I know this sounds strange, but how do you manage your clothes in your closet these days? I used to have a great system...basically the last thing worn & washed always went back into the closet at one end. I could easily spot the items I wasn't wearing at the other end and weed them out periodically.

These days, it seems like I have a lot more issues to deal with. I have clothes that are too big, but that I can still wear in public. Then there are the clothes that are too big, but I can still wear at home, but wouldn't dream of wearing out anywhere. Then there are the clothes that are a tad bit tight that I picked up on sale. And, of course, the clothes that fit. And when you add that these are constantly changing, i.e. the clothes that fit will go into the category of clothes that are too big, the too tight ones will move to the now fits category, etc. (Hopefully soon! )

I am not buying a lot of clothes right now because I know I'll get smaller. I hate just getting rid of the big clothes that I can still wear at home. I can clean house in them, lounge around, etc. That way I can save my newer, smaller clothes for wearing when I go out.

So how are you managing this? Any suggestions?
Sponsored Links