View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Sat, Mar-13-04, 09:53
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 165/119/125 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 115%

This morning I bought some more extra virgin olive oil and also picked up some red wine vinegar to make my own dressing. Also, I found sugar free bacon since what I was using did have a small amount in it. As far as fresh deli meat, the only thing available that had no sugar was the oven roasted chicken, which is fine with me...it's very good I did notice that along with being hungry a lot yesterday that also felt less energetic than I have been. I did get in bed kind of late the night before but I have fibromyalgia and that is the primary reason why I've switched to this WOE. I may just be extremely sensitive to sugar intake.

Today already is a better day. I didn't have a shake with my breakfast, so that's good. I got up and had a couple of halved hard boiled eggs with whipped cream cheese spread on them before going on a brisk 1.25 walk. During my walk I had an 1 oz cheese stick, and when I got home, I browned four pieces of bacon and then scrambled three eggs with a tablespoon of butter. I added the cut up bacon in the eggs and topped with another tablespoon of butter. Voila! I'm full!!!! Good thing because I have whole lot of spring cleaning to get to today!

Thanks for the tips...I'm looking for ways to add more fat to keep me satisfied!