#12   ^
Old Fri, Mar-12-04, 22:01
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 165/119/125 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 115%

"Think of this diet as a journey and a learning process."

Yes, indeed! I'm just having such hard time getting it all balanced. It seems there were several comments saying that I'm not getting enough fat. So today I made sure I got enough fat but it looks like I got *too* much according to my ratios (77/3/20) for today, March 12. Between lunch and dinner, I ate 2 deviled eggs, pork rinds, and olives (spread out over a couple of hours) and I was still hungry. I had a nice big salad for dinner and a burger topped with sauteed mushrooms and swiss cheese. That filled me up, thank goodness! But now that I've upped the fat intake, the protein is low. I'm just going to have to learn how to get it all balanced. I have to say this is very frustrating to me but well worth it.

Does anyone use a bleu cheese dressing that contains no sugar at all? Or any other dressing for that matter?

Oh, and I have been forgetting to subract the fiber, so I guess I haven't been getting enough carbs in either. So today I ate extra veggies and then subtracted the fiber leaving 19.78 net carbs.