View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Fri, Mar-12-04, 17:56

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 320/220/195 Male 6'0"
BF:
Progress: 80%

I about this on the news last night...The guy on the news said Krispy Kreme was doing it to attract Diabetics and Dieters...They said it was going to be Low-Sugar/Low-Calorie. So, I suspect, they'll also make it Low-Fat.

I was watching Jay Leno (Tonight Show) last night and he made a really funny joke about it. He said "Krispy Kreme is coming out with a new low-sugar Doughnut. They say they want to get Diabetics to eat there. I saw a Diabetic at Krispy Kreme once...He was on the Floor Doing this: [insert crappy imitation of a guy flailing around on the floor having a Seizure.]" My TV Tuner software wasn't working last night [I'll have to reboot the computer to make it work again,] so I wasn't able to record it. But, the nice thing about the tonight show is that a few hours later they reair the previous weeks episodes. So, it should reair sometime between 2 and 5 AM next Thursday depending on your local affiliate. I'll try to record it when it comes back on and post the video...'cause its REALLY funny.