Old Fri, Mar-12-04, 17:12
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 165/119/125 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 115%

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueflyer
Why? Because I see hidden sugars in your diet. Where?
First go to the top of the FORUM and click on LC Tips. Scroll down and read about Sweetners. Now, I think you're getting sugars from possibly your salad dressing, the deli ham, the pepperoni, tomatoes and onions. Lastly, anything breaded and fried like the chicken breast, even though the skin wasn't eaten, is a no no.

Hmm, well, tomatoes and onions are on the acceptable foods list so I thought they were ok. The dressing has less than 1 gram of sugar and pepperoni also has a small bit of dextrose with sugars reading 0. Also, the chicken wasn't breaded and fried. It was just a boneless, skinless piece of chicken cut up and put in broth the other night and last night they were baked chicken wings with pepper sauce. I couldn't find skinless breast anywhere in Fit Day and I didn't realize that I had chozen the fried/breaded chicken from the available options. I haven't had anything breaded since induction. And the fresh deli meat contained 0 carbs.

So do you think that perhaps I'm not in Ketosis after all? I don't have weird breath but I do drink tons of water. Today was another day that I seemed hungry the entire day. *sigh*