View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Fri, Mar-12-04, 12:55

Plan: Undecided atm
Stats: 162/000/115 Female 5' 4"
BF:
Progress: 345%

That makes it easier then that he eats the eggs and cheese. We also have the mixed household too when it comes to veggie/non-veggies. 2 vegetarians, 1 vegan (due to dairy allergy) and 2 meat heads. Sure makes cooking the perfect family meal an adventure! Just out of curiosity what is your boyfriends fitday stuff look like on an average day? Does his being a vegetarian make the stats come out a lot different from yours when it comes to the calories/fat/carb/protein? I am still predominately veggie but I am finding the pregnancy requirements listed on the atkins site a challenge to reach.

It was hard doing atkins... people tend to think you are crazy and going to drop dead of a heart attack. It was harder being a vegetarian doing atkins cause most the people doing atkins think you are crazy. And well, now doing atkins, as a veggie (cept the doctor ordered seafood) and pregnant I feel like I have hit pretty much uncharted territory. It's a bit scary. Then again, I never was one of those that was accused of following the crowd.

Jenn