View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Oct-15-01, 05:54

Plan: Primal Blueprint
Stats: 230/136/136 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 100%
Default Please help me end 6/52 stall

Ive read similar requests here.... answers have been helpful but havent shifted any weight so far !
Basically I lost 12 lb on induction, 2 lb the following week, and nothing at all since for 6 weeks !
I have put all my menus in fitday and they all seem ok. Tried giving up my 2 cups coffee (caffeine ) a day. Walk an hour a day.
Drink lots of water. Not cheated once ( what a saint !)

However, I have noted that I feel best when I only have 2 salads a day. Going up to 20 carbs a day , or 25, while Im still "in ketosis" according to the sticks, I dont feel so well. It would be true to say I have a much better feeling of "wellbeing " on less carbs. Also, lost 14 lb on Atkins before but gave up as the same thing happened and I got discouraged....pre internet days !

I have stuck to 20 to 25 carbs a day these last 6/52. I guess my question is ---- should I try the 2 salads again. ?? and if I cant lose on less, is it ok healthwise to do this longterm ??
I do feel I 'ought 'to be eating more green veg.

So far I have been trying to wait this 'stall ' out. I have a 30 year diet history... like many people.... but I only got obese after High Carb diets.......

I have 5 stone to lose (70 lb )
Thank you for your support. Its good to read everyones successes and problems. if it hadnt been for that I dont know if I would've lasted 6 plus weeks.
Sponsored Links