View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Thu, Mar-11-04, 23:27

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 378/295/159 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 38%

I have not cheated YET, although I certainly am quite capable of it. However, I was on this WOE a few years ago and cheated after losing 60 pounds and it took me until just this past Jan. to get back on it. For that reason, I refuse to cheat because I have absolutely no control once I cheat and find it nearly impossible to get back on. But I believe my case is a rare one. I am probably one of the worst carb addicts on this planet. I lived on carbs and carbs only. A veggie never past my lips before this WOE. I was a junk food junky and everything I ate came from a fast food drive through, a bag or a frozen box in the freezer.

My sister is on the Atkin's diet and she cheats occasionally. She tells me that in order to get back on track, she drinks a TON of water and all fat for the next 48 hours to get back into ketosis and it works for her.

The important thing is to get right back on it. I kept pushing it and prolonging it and ended up totally walking away from it for 2 years and I was miserable the entire time.